Innovative & reliable, low-speed compressor for brownfields
When oil wells get old, they often suffer from gas pressure build-up between casing and tubing of the well.
HOERBIGER electrically-driven Casing Head Compressor – CHCe – helps oil producers safely and cost-efficiently release the casing gas from the well and inject it further into the pipe system.
Once installed the Casing Head Compressor brings the following benefits:
- Increased oil production due to pressure drop in the well
- Improved pump regime and decreased pump wear due to higher liquid level
- Decreased number of gas lock issues in pumps
- No casing gas venting on site
HOERBIGER CHCe features a single-stage, double-acting cylinder, driven by a low-speed & low-power motor, which makes it a perfect fit for brownfield operations.
HOERBIGER CHCe is
- Ideal investment for brownfield – usually pays off within a few months
- Easy to install and telemetry-ready
- Minimal maintenance equipment – our availability is > 99%
- Power: 9.2 kW (12.5 HP), 380/480V, 50/60 Hz
- Speed: 15-40 RPM
- Suction pressure: vacuum to 10 bar (145 psi)
- Discharge pressure: 2 – 16 bar (230 psi)
- Max diff. pressure: 7 bar (100 psi)
- Flow: up to 9000 cubic meters/day (320,000 cubic feet)