Hydrogen Pressure Control Unit
The Hydrogen Pressure Control Unit ensures precise metering of the hydrogen in PEM fuel cell systems. In addition, a customized ejector system ensures recirculation of the anode gas. The HPCU thus eliminates the need for recirculation blowers, reducing costs while improving overall system efficiency.
- Easy operation and very good controllability due to proven plate valve technology
- Flexible control thanks to the double valve arrangement
- Very good recirculation performance at low fuel cell load points
- Economical and energy-efficient system (substitution of recirculation blower)
- Integrated filter to protect the sensitive components of the fuel cell stack
- Easily expandable for additional functionality (anode module incl. water management)