Pneumatic proportional valve
Piezo-controlled 3-way proportional pressure regulating valve tecno with integrated electronic pressure control and pressure sensor at the output
Many industrial processes require precisely measured amounts of gases and liquids, necessitating maximum flexibility and accuracy with respect to flow rate, temperature and pressure. The piezo valve technology developed by HOERBIGER and produced in-house is tried and tested day after day in complex and exacting applications.
Maximum precision with piezo technology
- Customized pressure control ranges and virtually infinite resolution
- Compact design and extremely low energy consumption
- Free of self-heating and waste heat
- Due to ATEX suitability, also applicable in potentially explosive atmospheres
The tecno proportional pressure regulating valve controls pneumatic output pressure as a function of an electrical control signal. Using piezo technology, the integrated electronic pressure control system controls the 3-way proportional pressure regulating valve. The pressure sensor at the output measures the instantaneous output pressure, and the electronics control it with high precision, which allows the pressure to be set as a function of the process by way of system control.
Technical data and details
|Features / Types||tecno basic||tecno plus|
|Flow rate||up to 350 l/min||up to 1,600 l/min|
|Pressure control range(s)||0 to 8 bar||0 to 10 bar; Vacuum: -1 to +6 bar|
|Dynamics||< 7 ms||< 10 ms|
|Repeatability||≤ 0.2%||≤ 0.2%|
|Hysteresis||≤ 0.2%||≤ 0.2%|
|Responsiveness||≤ 0.1%||≤ 0.1%|
|Electrical supply||24 V DC; 12 V DC; 4 mA||24 V DC|
|Price in euro (depending on model & quantity)||€ 412.00||€ 440.00|
Numerous industrial applications benefit from stable pressure control
Take advantage of our decades of experience, such as in medical technology, the measured supply of oxygen in stationary and mobile respirators, in mechanical engineering for metering gases and liquids, or for the pneumatic actuation of components for a wide variety of uses. There are virtually no limits to the application possibilities.
- Metering and bottling - for example of neutral gases, adhesives, pastes, locking paints, spraying agents or release agents in injection molding.
- Winding - for example of synthetic yarns, natural yarns, wires, films and foils, metal sheets, or ribbons.
- Humidification - Regulation of the supply of steam in paper manufacture.
- Polymer extrusion: tecno valves control the support air supply in the production of hollow polymer profiles with extreme sensitivity.
- Shearography: In load test stands, tecno valves ensure aircraft safety during landing flap testing.
- Leak testing: In highly sensitive leak testing devices using differential pressure methods, tecno valves are important for testing quality assurance.